SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Bandura, A. (1997). Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. New York: Longman. [Google Scholar]
- Harris, P. (2008). Another wrinkle in the debate about successful aging: the undervalued concept of resilience and the lived experience of dementia. International Journal Aging and Human Development, 67(1), 43–61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hill, C. (2008). How to manage the challenging behaviors of Alzheimer’s Disease. Retrieved November 19th, 2013, from http://alzheimers.about.com/od/caregiving/a/behaviors.htm [Google Scholar]
- Landau, J. (2010). Communities that care for families: the LINC model for enhancing individual, family, and community resilience. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 80(4), 516 – 524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malaysia age distribution. Retrieved December 30th, 2012, from http://www.nationmaster.com/country/my/Age_distribution. [Google Scholar]
- Margolis, H. and McCabe, P. (2006). Improving self-efficacy and motivation: What to do, what to say. Intervention in School and Clinic, 41(4), 218 – 227. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pipas, M. D. and Mohammad Jaradat (2010). Assertive communication skills. Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, 12(2), 649 – 656. [Google Scholar]
- Reivich, K., Seligman, M. and McBride, S. (2011). Master resilience training in the U. S. Army. American Psychologist, 66(1), 25 – 34. doi:10.1037/a0021897 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shahabuddin Hashim (2010). The process of solving problems among academically resilient students. University of Glasgow, UK. [Google Scholar]
- Shahabuddin Hashim, Noor Shafrin Ahmad, and Haslinda Yusof (2014). Modul memperkasa sahsiah waja diri pelajar abad ke-21. Selangor: PTS Akademia. [Google Scholar]
- Thompson, C. (2011). Critical Thinking across the Curriculum: Process over Output. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 1(9), 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Torrance, E.P. (1966) The Torrance tests of creative thinking: Norms-technical manual. Lexington, Mass: Personnel Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wagnild, G. (2009). A review of the resilience scale. Journal of Nursing Measurement, 17(2), 105–113. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wagnild, G. & Collins, J. (2009). Assessing resilience. Journal of Psychological Nursing, 47(12), 28–33. [Google Scholar]
- Yeh, P. & Bull, M. (2010). Use of the resiliency model of family stress, adjustment and adaptation in the analysis of family caregiver reaction among families of older people with congestive heart failure. International Journal of Older People Nursing, 7, 117–126. doi:10.1111/j.1748-3743.2011.00275.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.