SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- Chao, C.X., Liu, J.P. 2006. Analysis on the psychological health situation for rural middle and primary school students in Jiangxi Province and its affecting factor. Sanitation in Chinese School, (11). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, L. 2009. Investigation on psychological health situation for middle and primary school students in Anhui Province. Chinese Journal of School Doctor, 23(2): 134–136. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, J.L. 2010. Investigation and research on psychological health situation of middle and primary school students in Zhongshan City. Educational Measurement and Assessment: Theatrical Edition, 3(6): 41–44. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, S.F., Jing, C.X., Wang, L.L. 2010. Analysis on psychological health situation for the only and non-only children. Reasonable Clinical Medication, 3(10): 49–50. [Google Scholar]
- Meng, J.H., Wang, R.P. 2008. Analysis on psychological health of middle and primary school students in Duyun City. Journal of Qiannan Normal College for Nationalities,(2): 41–43. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, F.Q. 2007. Problems in psychological health for middle and primary school and its countermeasure. Contemporary Education and Science, (23). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, B.C. 1991. MHT Manual. Shanghai: East China Normal University, pp: 3–12. [Google Scholar]
- Brody, G.H. & Flor, D.L. 1998. Maternal resources, parenting practices, and child competence in rural, single-parent African American families. Child Development, 69:803–816. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grotevant, H D, Cooper, C R. 1986. Individuation in family relationships: A perspective on individual differences in the development of identity and role-taking skill in adolescence. Human Development, 29: 82–100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hart, C.H., Nelson, D.A., Robinson, C.C., Olsen, S.F., & McNeilly-chooue, M.K. 1998.Overt and relational aggression in Russian nursery-school-age children: Parenting style and marital linkages. Developmental Psychology, 34: 687–697. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.