SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- Baron J.1992. The effect of normative beliefs on anticipated emotions. Journal of personality and social psychology, 63(2): 320–330. [CrossRef]
- Baron R M, & Kenny D A. 1986. The moderator-mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of personality and social psychology, 51(6): 1173–1182. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Baumeister R F, Stillwell A M, & Heatherton T F. 1994. Guilt: an interpersonal approach. Psychological bulletin, 115(2): 243–267. [CrossRef]
- Baumeister R F, Vohs K D, & Dewall C N, et al. 2007. How emotion shapes behavior: Feedback, anticipation, and reflection, rather than direct causation. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 11(2): 167–203. [CrossRef]
- Beck L, & Ajzen I. 1991. Predicting dishonest actions using the theory of planned behavior. Journal of Research in Personality, 25(3): 285–301. [CrossRef]
- Cai Yuanyuan, Cui Lijuan, & Li Xin. 2007. A research on the psychological needs of teenagers online-game behaviors. Psychological Science, (01): 169–172. (in Chinese)
- Collins E, Freeman J, & Chamarro-Premuzic T. 2011. Personality traits associated with problematic and non-problematic massively multiplayer online role playing game use. Personality and Individual Differences, 52(2): 133–138. [CrossRef]
- Conner M, & Armitage C. 1998. Extending the theory of planned behavior: A review and avenues for further research. Journal of applied social psychology, 28(15): 1429–1464. [CrossRef]
- Conner M, Sandberg T, & Mcmillan B, et al. 2006. Role of anticipated regret, intentions and intention stability in adolescent smoking initiation. British Journal of Health Psychology, 11(1): 85–101. [CrossRef]
- Coyle J R, Gould S J, & Gupta P, et al. 2009. “To buy or to pirate”: The matrix of music consumers’ acquisition-mode decision-making. Journal of Business Research,62(10): 1031–1037. [CrossRef]
- Davis F D, Bagozzi R P, & Warshaw P R. 1989. User Acceptance of Computer-Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models. Management Science, 35(08):982–1003. [CrossRef]
- Giner-Sorolla R. 2013. Guilty pleasures and grim necessities: Affective attitudes in dilemmas of self-control. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 80(2): 206–221. [CrossRef]
- Han D H, Hwang J W, Renshaw P F. 2010. Bupropion sustained release treatment decreases craving for video games and cue-induced brain activity in patients with Internet video game addiction. Experimental and clinical psychopharmacology, 18(4):297–304. [CrossRef]
- Han D H, Lee Y S, & Na C, et al. 2009. The effect of methylphenidate on internet video game play in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Comprehensive psychiatry,50(3): 251–256. [CrossRef]
- Hsu C L, & Lu H P. 2007. Consumer behavior in online-game communities: a motivational factor perspective. Computers in Human Behavior, 23(3): 1642–1659. [CrossRef]
- Hsu M H, & Chiu C M. 2004. Internet self-efficacy and electronic service acceptance. Decision support systems, 38(3): 369–381. [CrossRef]
- Hsu S H, Wen M H, & Wu M C. 2009. Exploring user experiences as predictors of MMORPG addiction. Computers & Education, 53(3): 990–999. [CrossRef]
- Kim M G, & Kim J. 2010. Cross-validation of reliability, convergent and discriminant validity for the problematic online-game use scale. Computers in Human Behavior,26(3): 389–398. [CrossRef]
- Kivetz R, & Simonson I. 2002. Self-control for the righteous: Toward a theory of pre-commitment to indulgence. Journal of Consumer Research, 29(2): 199–217. [CrossRef]
- Kuss D, & Griffiths M. 2012. Internet gaming addiction: a systematic review of empirical research. International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction, 10(2): 278–296. [CrossRef]
- Lemmens J S, Valkenburg P M, & Peter J. 2011. Psychosocial causes and consequences of pathological gaming. Computers in Human Behavior, 27(1):144–152. [CrossRef]
- Myers J G, & Strahilevitz M. 2013. Donations to charity as purchase incentives: How well they work may depend on what you are trying to sell. Journal of Consumer Research, 24: 434–446.
- Perugini M, & Bagozzi R P. 2001. The role of desires and anticipated emotions in goal-directed behaviours: Broadening and deepening the theory of planned behavior. British Journal of Social Psychology, 40(1): 79–98. [CrossRef]
- Sandberg T, & Conner M. 2008. Anticipated regret as an additional predictor in the theory of planned behaviour: a meta-analysis. The British journal of social psychology/the British Psychological Society, 47(4): 589–606. [CrossRef]
- Smith J R, Terry D J, & Manstead A, et al. 2007. Interaction Effects in the Theory of Planned Behaviour: The interplay of Self-Identity and Past Behaviour. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 37(11): 2726–2750. [CrossRef]
- Steenhaut S, & Van Kenhove P. 2006. The mediating role of anticipated guilt in consumers’ ethical decision-making. Journal of business ethics, 69(3): 269–288. [CrossRef]
- Tangney J P. 1999. The Self-Conscious Emotions: Shame, Guilt, Embarrassment and Pride. Handbook of cognition and emotion, 541–568.
- Tangney J P, Stuewig J, & Mashek D J. 2007. Moral emotions and moral behavior. Annual review of psychology, 58: 345–372. [CrossRef]
- Taylor S A, Ishida C, & Wallace D W. 2009. Intention to engage in digital piracy. Journal of Service Research, 11(3): 246–262. [CrossRef]
- Todd J, & Mullan B. 2011. Using the theory of planned behaviour and prototype willingness model to target binge drinking in female undergraduate university students. Addictive Behaviors, 36(10): 980–986 [CrossRef]
- Van der Pligt J, Zeelenberg M, & Van Dijk W W, et al. 1997. Affect, attitudes and decisions: Let’s be more specific. European review of social psychology, 8(1): 33–66. [CrossRef]
- Wang X, & Mcclung S R. 2013. The immorality of illegal downloading: The role of anticipated guilt and general emotions. Computers in Human Behavior, 28(1): 153–159. [CrossRef]
- Wang Y S, Lin H H, & Luarn P. 2006. Predicting consumer intention to use mobile service. Information Systems Journal, 16(2): 157–179. [CrossRef]
- Wood R T A, Griffiths M D, & Parke A. 2007. Experiences of time loss among video-game players: An empirical study. Cyber Psychology & Behavior, 10(1): 38–44. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.