SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 20152015 Chinese Youth’s Health Forum – Physiology, Psychology and Education (CYHF 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- Xiao Xuejian, Li Tian. 2008. On culture of college students’ art appreciation capability. Education Research Monthly, (9): 95.
- Bai Xue. 2012. How to improve music accomplishment. Entrepreneur World: Journal of Middle Month, (6): 116–116.
- Benno Belke, Helmut Leder, M. Augustin Dorothee, et al. 2006. Mastering style – Effects of explicit style-related information, art knowledge and affective state on appreciation of abstract paintings. Psychology Science, 48 (2).
- Lixia Shen. 2012. Investigation and application on appreciation methods of art among students in comprehensive colleges and universities[C]. //Frontiers in Computer Education. pp: 341–345. [CrossRef]
- Liu Juan. 2012. Researching about teaching strategies of current college art appreciation courses[C]. //Proceedings of 2012 International Symposium - Educational Research and Educational Technology. pp: 220–224.
- Janja Crcinovic Rozman, Duh Matjaz. 2010. Connecting chosen music and artworks[C]. //Information Modeling and Knowledge Bases XXI. pp: 370–378.
- Owen G.S., Szmukler G., Richardson G. et al. 2013. Decision-making capability for treatment in psychiatric and medical in-patients: Cross-sectional, comparative study. The British Journal of Psychiatry: The Journal of Mental Science, 203(6): 461–467. [CrossRef]
- Christine Zakzewski. 2012. Teaching the media and information technology major an introduction to engineering of modern communication systems. Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, 4(6).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.