SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Natural Science and Technology|
|Published online||06 January 2016|
- BANSAL, N. K., RAJESH, MATHUR, and BHANDARI, M. S.. “Solar Chimney for Enhanced Stack Ventilation.” Building and Environment, 1993: 373–377. [CrossRef]
- Bodart, M, and De Herde, A. “Global energy savings in offices buildings by the use of daylighting.”Energy and Buildings, 2002: Vol 34 (5) P 421–429. [CrossRef]
- El-Shorbagy, Abdel-moniem. “Design with Nature: Windcatcher as a Paradigm of Natural Ventilation Device in Buildings.” International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering IJCEE-IJENS, 2010.
- El-Shorbagy, Abdel-moniem. “Traditional Islamic-Arab House: Vocabulary And Syntax.” International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering IJCEE-IJENS, 2010.
- Hirunlabh, J, Kongduang, W, Namprakai, P, and Khedari, J. “Study of natural ventilation of houses by a metallic solar wall under tropical climate.” Renewable Energy, 1999: Vol 18 (1) P 109–119. [CrossRef]
- Hirunlabh, J., and Namprakai, W., & Khedari, P., Kongduang, J. n.d.
- Hirunlabh, J., Kongduang, W., Namprakai, P., and Khedari., J. “Study of natural ventilation of houses by a metallic solar wall under tropical climate.” Renewable Energy, 1999: 109–119. [CrossRef]
- Ihm, Pyonchan, AbderrezekNemri, and MoncefKrarti.”Estimation of lighting energy savings from daylighting.”Building and Environment, 2009: Vol 44 (3) P 509–514. [CrossRef]
- Seo Ryeung, Ju, and Bin Omar, Saari.“A Typology of Modern Housing in Malaysia.” International Journal of Human Ecology, 2010: Vol 11 (1) P 109–119.
- Lipinga, Wang, and Hien, Wong Nyuk. “Applying Natural Ventilation for Thermal Comfort in Residential Buildings in Singapore.”Architectural Science Review, 2007: Vol 50 (3), P 224–233.
- Montazeri, H., Montazeri, F., Azizian, R., and Mostafavi, S.. “Two-sided wind catcher performance evaluation using experimental, numerical and analytical modeling.” Renewable Energy, 2010: 1424–1435. [CrossRef]
- Organization, Worl Health.ndoor Environment: Health Aspects of Air Quality, Thermal Environment, Light and Noise. London : World Health Organisation, 1990.
- Rahman, Abdul Malik Abdul. “Housing Design in relation to Environmental Comfort.” Building Research & Information, 1995: Vol 23 (1) P 49–54. [CrossRef]
- Singha, Manoj Kumar, Mahapatrab, Sadhan, and Atreya, S.K.. “Thermal performance study and evaluation of comfort temperatures in vernacular buildings of North-East India.” Building and Environment, 2010: Vol 45 (2) P 320–329. [CrossRef]
- statistics, Department of. Population Distribution and Basic Demographic Characteristics. Kuala Lumpur: Banci Gensus, 2010.
- The Canadian Index. Temperature/Humidity Comfort Level. October 10, 2009. http://www.gorgecreekorchards.com.au/conditionscolour.html.
- Wikipedia. Sungai Petani. 2013. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungai_Petani.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.