SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Jan Fagerberg, David C. Mowery & Richard R. Nelson 2006. The Oxford Handbook of Innovation. Oxford University Press. pp. 57–82.
- Cummings, J.L. & Teng, B. S. 2003. Transferring R&D knowledge: the key factors affecting knowledge transfer success. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 20(1): 39–68. [CrossRef]
- Jeremy Howells. 2006. Intermediation and the role of intermediaries in innovation. Research Policy, (35): 715–728. [CrossRef]
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & Emre Ozdenoren. 2005. Intermediation in innovation. International Journal of Industrial Organization, (23): 483–503.
- Laursen K, Masciarelli F, & Prencipe A. 2012. Regions matter: How localized social capital affects innovation and external knowledge acquisition. Organization Science, 23 (1): 177–193. [CrossRef]
- Wei Ying & Wang Yun. 2015. Multilevel research overview of corporate social capital and knowledge transfer. Scientific Research Management, (7): 154–160.
- Levine S.S & Prietula M J. 2012. How knowledge transfer impacts performance: A multilevel model of benefits and liabilities. Organization Science, 23(6): 1748–1766. [CrossRef]
- Vlad Rosca. 2014. A Model for Eliciting Expert Knowledge into Sports-Specific Knowledge Management Systems. Review of International Comparative Management, (15): 57–68.
- Smedlund A. 2006. The roles of intermediaries in a regional knowledge system. Journal of Intellectual Capital, (7): 204–220. [CrossRef]
- Inkpen, Andrew C. & Tsang Eric W. K. 2005. Social capital, networks, and knowledge transfer. Academy of Management Review, 30(1): 146–165. [CrossRef]
- Li Yanhua & Song Fuye. 2007. Impact analysis of the enterprise’s external social capital on knowledge transfer between enterprises. Statistics and Decision, 249(21): 179–182.
- Yli-Renko. 2001. Social Capital, Knowledge acquisition, and knowledge exploitation in young technology based firms. Strategic Management Journal, 22(6): 587–617. [CrossRef]
- Reiche. 2012. Knowledge Benefits of Social Capital up-on Repatriation: A Longitudinal Study of International Assignees. Management Studies, (14): 1–26.
- Enăchescu, V.A. & Damasaru, C. 2013. Innovation and creativity in human resource management. Why should we change the way we teach our students? Review of International Comparative Management, (14): 644–653.
- Zhang Ming & Wang Qi. 2014. Construction on frame-work of standardization system for entrepreneurship services in science and technology incubator. Science and Technology Management Research, (01): 123–128.
- Wu Xiaoxia & Zhou Jian. 2006. Conditions of social capital into knowledge transfer. Future and Development, (11): 40–43.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.