SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Yeomans MR, Leitch M & Mobini S. 2008. Impulsivity is associated with the disinhibition but not restraint factor from the Three Factor Eating Questionnaire. Appetite, 50: 469–476. [CrossRef]
- Lu Yao, He Jinbo & Hong Zhu, et al. 2015. Impact of different impulsivity traits on adolescent overeating behavior, Chinese Journal of Health Psychology, 23(8): 1229–1232.
- Chen Gui. 2013. Research of Relationship between Overweight/Obese Adolescent Delay Discounting and Impulsivity and Eating Behavior. PhD thesis, Hunan, Second Xiangya Hospital.
- Nederkoorn C, Eijs YV & Jansen A. 2004. Restrained eaters act on impulse. Personality and Individual Differences, 37: 1651–1658. [CrossRef]
- DavisC, Karen, Robert P & Levitan et al. 2007. From motivation to behavior: A model of reward sensitivity, overeating, and food preferences in the risk profile for obesity. Appetite, 48: 12–19. [CrossRef]
- CraeynestM, CrombezG & HouwerJD, et al. 2005. Explicit and implicit attitudes towards food and physical activity in childhood obesity. Behavior Research and Therapy, 43: 1111–1120. [CrossRef]
- She Tao. 2015. Correlation analysis of socio-economic factors of China’s overweight and obese migrant children, Journal of Guangzhou Institute of Physical Education, 3(35): 35–38.
- Wardle J, Guthrie C & Sanderson S, et al. 2001. Food and activity preferences in children of lean and obese parents. International Journal of Obesity, 25: 971–977. [CrossRef]
- Enticott PG, James RP & Ogloff JL, et al. 2006. Associations between laboratory measures of executive inhibitory control and self-reported impulsivity. Personality and Individual Differences. 41: 285–294. [CrossRef]
- Working Group of Obesity in China. 2004. BMI reference norm for screening overweight and obesity in Chinese children and adolescents. Chinese Journal of Epidemiology, 25(2): 97–102.
- Janssen I, Peter T, & Katzmarzyk. 2004. Overweight and obesity in Canadian adolescents and their associations with dietary habits and physical activity patterns. Journal of adolescent health, 35: 360–367. [CrossRef]
- Carver CS & White TL. 1994. Behavioral inhibition, behavioral activation and affective responses to impending reward and punishment: The bis/bas scales. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 67: 319–333. [CrossRef]
- Li Xianyun, Fei Lipeng & Xu Dong, et al. 2011. Reliability and validity of application of an adapted Chinese version of Barratt Impulsiveness Scale in the community and university population. Chinese Mental Health Journal, 25(8): 610–615.
- VanST. 2002. Dutch Eating Behavior Questionnaire. Manual Thetford, UK: Thames Valley Test Company Limited.
- Wei Xiaolu. 2011. Behavioral Impulsivity and Impulse’s Influences on Restrained Eating. Master’s thesis, Chongqing: Southwest University.
- Wang Y, Tussing L & YoungAO. 2006. Obesity prevention in low socioeconomic status urban African-American adolescents: study design and preliminary findings of the HEALTH-KIDS Study. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 92–103. [CrossRef]
- Mobini S, Pearce M & Grant A et al. 2006. The relationship between cognitive distortions, impulsivity and sensation seeking in a non-clinical population sample. Personality and Individual Differences, 40: 1153–1163. [CrossRef]
- Chen H, Gao X & Todd J. 2007. Predictive models for understanding body dissatisfaction among young males and females in China. Behavior Research and Therapy, 45: 1345–1356. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.