SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Dawkins, R. 1976. The Selfish Gene. New York: Oxford University Press, pp.203.
- Dawkins, R. 1986. The Extended Phenotype. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp.158.
- Blackmore, S. 1999. The Meme Machine. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp.228–230.
- Blackmore, S. 2001. Evolution and memes: The human brain as a selective imitation device. Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, pp.225. [CrossRef]
- He Ziran. 2007. Linguistic memes and their rhetoric effects. Foreign Language Research, 101(3): 51–56.
- Xie Chaoqun & He Ziran. 2007. Brief introduction of language memes. Modern Foreign Languages (Quarterly), 30(1): 31–35.
- He Ziran. 2005. Meme in language. Language Science, 19(6): 58–63.
- He Ziran & He Xuelin. 2003. Memetics and social usage of language. Modern Foreign Language (Quarterly). 26(2): 201–209.
- Wang Bin. 2004. Memes and translation. Foreign Language Research, 85(3): 38–44.
- Wang Chunlei. 2008. Review of meme research, Journal of Jimei University, 11(3): 63.
- Zhang Zaixin, et al. 1995. Main issues in college English writing in China. Foreign Language Teaching and Research, 38(2): 43–50.
- Wang Wenyu & Wang Lifei. 2004. Research of second language writing: Review and expectation of the past ten years, Foreign Language World.
- Chen Linxia & He Ziran. 2006. Analysis of memes in language, Foreign Language Teaching and Research, 38(2): 108–114.
- Yang Lu. 2007. Evaluating the Feasibility of Applying Memetics in ESL Writing Teaching, Hunan: Hunan University, pp: 56–58.
- Carrell, PL, Content and Formal Schemata in ESL reading, TESOL Quarterly, Vol. 21, pp. 461–482, 1987. [CrossRef]
- Henrik Bjarneskans, Bjarne Grnevik and Anders Sandberg. The Life Circle of Memes. http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Cultural/Memetics/memecycle.html-60k-.1997.
- Wary, Alison. 2000. Formulaic sequences in second language teaching: Principle and practice, Applied Linguistics, 21(4): 463. [CrossRef]
- Weinert, Regina. 1995. The role of formulaic language in second language acquisition: A review, Applied Linguistics, 16(2): 180–205. [CrossRef]
- Guy R. Lefrancois. 2004. Theories of Human Learning, Shanghai: Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press, pp.235.
- Deng Liming & Wang Xiangyun, 2007. A study on the actual efficacy of recitation input for the development of Chinese college students’ L2 writing proficiency, Foreign Language Education, 28(4): 54–55.
- Krashen, S.D. 1985. The Input Hypothesis: Issues and Implications, London: Longman Group Limited, pp. 175–182
- Cao Yilu. 1999. Should borrow the teaching experience from Chinese traditional language teaching, Foreign Language World, 64(2): 16–19.
- Chen Linxia. 2008. Memetics and the teaching of college English writing, Foreign Language Research, 140(1): 88–89.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.