SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Allen. W.S. 1970. Propaganda and welfare in Nazi Germany. Journal of Social History, 4(2): 125–140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- David. C.F. 2005. Hitler and the Nazi: A History in Documents, England: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- E. Richard. 2005. The Third Reich in Power 1933-1939, England: Penguin Books. [Google Scholar]
- Bytwerk, Randall. 2004. Bending Spines: The Propagandas of Nazi Germany and the German Democratic Republic, Michigan State University. [Google Scholar]
- Heinrich H. 2012. Hitler was My Friend: The Memoirs of Hitler’s Photographer, England: Pen and Sword Books. [Google Scholar]
- Hitler. A.. 1939. Mein Kampf Volum II: the National Socialist Movement (English Edition), translated by James Murphy, Archive Media Publishing Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Kershaw I. 1992. The Art of Hitler, pp: 49–85 [Google Scholar]
- Kellier R. 2012.The Omega Paradox, United States: The University of North Carolina Press. [Google Scholar]
- Steinweis. A. 1993. Art, Ideology, Economics in Nazi Germany, United States: The University of North Carolina. [Google Scholar]
- Welch. D.. 1983. Propagand and the German Cinema 1933-1945, England: Oxford University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.