SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- D. H. Kaplan, E. Chacko, JCG, February (2015)
- N. Halstead, Journal of Material Culture, 7(3) (2002) [CrossRef]
- P. Gilroy, Third Text, 13(3) (1991)
- N.F. Yemel’yanov, Russian colonization of the Middle Ob in the feudal epoch (XVII – first half of the XIX century). (Tomsk, TSU press, 1981)
- V.А. Lipinskaya, Old-timers and migrants. Russians in Altay. XVIII – beginning of XX centuries (Moscow: Nauka, 1996)
- Т.S. Mamsik, Economic exploration of the South Siberia: Mechanisms of formation and functioning agricultural structure (Novosibirsk, Nauka SO RAN, 1989)
- D.Ya. Rezun, М.V. Shilovsky, Siberia, the end of the XVI – beginning of XX century: frontier in the context of ethno-social and ethno-cultural processes (Novosibirsk, Sova, 2005)
- О.N. Shelegina, Adaptation of Russian population in the condition of Siberian land exploration. Socialcultural aspects. XVIII – beginning of the XX century 2 (Moscow, Logos, 2002)
- I.А Ayzikova, Ye.A. A, The theme of migration to Siberia in the literature of the center and Siberian region of Russia of the 1860-1890’s: the problem of dialogue (Tomsk, TSU press, 2009)
- I.А. Gurvich, Migration of peasants to Siberia (Moscow, Tipographia A. Levenson and К°, 1889)
- А.А. Kaufman, Migration and colonization (Saint-Petersburg, Tipographiya tovarishchestva Obshchestvennaya pol’za, 1905)
- N.М. Yadrintsev, Vestnik Yevropy, 8 (1891)
- М.М. Bakhtin, Problems of Dostoevsky’s Poetics (Minneapolis, University of Minnesota, 1989)
- D.N. N, Our explorers. (Stories about colonization of Siberia). 1581-1712 (Moscow, Izdatelstvo V.D. D, 1905)
- N.V. V, Siberia along the highway, 1 (Saint Petersburg, Russkaya knizhnaya torgovlya, 1871–1872)
- S.L. L, Russkaya Mysl’ X, 52 (1886).
- N.М. Yadrintsev, Delo, 2 (1871)
- N.А. Gorny, Vestnik Yevropy, 8 (1904)
- I.А. Malinovsky, Exile to Siberia: Public lectures read in Tomsk in November 1899 (Tomsk, Parovaya tipo-litographiya P.I. I, 1900)
- V.I. Semevsky, Vestnik Yevropy 1, 2 (1877)
- А.F. Dukhovich, On the question of taiga colonization (Tomsk, 1896)
- P.I. Nebol’sin, Otechestvennye zapiski, 11, 25 (1853)
- P.I. Nebol’sin Kaufman, Along the new places (Essays and notes of traveller). 1901-1903. (Saint Petersburg , Tipographiya tovarishchestva Obshchestvennaya pol’za, 1905)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.