SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- Th. Kerr, Humanities Graduate Research Conference (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Resource efficiency: What does it mean and why is it relevant? https://www.ecn.nl/docs/library/report/2013/o13004.pdf (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bolsunovskaya, G. Boyarko, L. Bolsunovskaya, IOP Conf. Ser. 21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Or. Young, Ambio 41, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bolsunovskaya, L. Bolsunovskaya, A. Sentsov, N. Scherbinina, IOP Conf. Ser. 27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Association of Indigenous Peoples of the North, Siberia and Far East of the Russian Federation, Indigenous Peoples’ World, Arctic Alive 30 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Scientific and Technical Issues of Arctic Development (Nauka, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Shakhova, I. Semiletov, A. Salyuk, V. Yusupov, D. Kosmach, O. Gustafsson, Nature Geoscience 7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Revich, et al. The United Nations Office in Russia Arctic Initiative http://www.unrussia.ru/sites/default/files/doc/Arcticeng.pdf (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Dudley, E. P. Hoberg, E. J. Jenkins, A. J. Parkinson, EcoHealth, 12, 2 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.