SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- H.L.A. Hart, The Concept of Law. Second Edition with Hart’s Postscript (Clarendon Press, 1994)
- B. Bix, On Philosophy in American Law (Cambridge University Press, 2009)
- H.L.A. Hart, Essays on Logic and Language, 7, 145–166 (1951)
- J.L. Austin, How to Do Things with Words (Clarendon Press, 1962)
- J.R. Searle, Language in Society, 5, 1–23 (1976) [CrossRef]
- T. Cole, Research Paper, 28, 1–63 (2010) [CrossRef]
- P.F. Strawson, “Intention and Convention in Speech Acts”, The Philosophical Review, 73, 439–460 (1964) [CrossRef]
- P. Grice, Foundations of Language, 4, 225–242 (1968)
- R.A. Posner, How Judges Think (Harvard University Press, 2010)
- R.P. Loui, “Hart’s Critics on Defeasible Concepts and Ascriptivism”, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law (1995)
- Luís Duarte d’Almeida, Ratio Juris, 20, 170–195 (2007) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.