SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- T. Sidorenko, T. Gorbatova, Procedia-Social Behavioral Sciences, 166, 464 – 467 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Competitiveness enhancement program work plan (work flow chart) of National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University for 2013–2020. Tomsk. (2013) Available at: http://tpu.ru/today/programs/viu/ [Google Scholar]
- C. McGarty, Collective guilt in Australia. Paper presented at the expert meeting on Collective Guilt (Amsterdam, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Garfield, Science, 178(4060), 471-479 (1972) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dorta-Gonzalez, M.I. Dorta-Gonzalez, Comparing journals from different fields of science and social science through a JCR subject categories normalized impact factor. Scientometrics (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Leydesdorff, Bornmann, Journal of Informentrics, 5(1), 87-100 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Moed, Journal of Informetrics, 4(3), 265-277. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zitt, H. Small, Journal of the American Society for Information Science and technology, 59(11), 1856-1860 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Theoretical dictionary. Theory and methodology of historical science (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Pislyakov, Sociological journal, 1, 128–140 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Titova, Development strategies of Russian Universities: meeting new challenges (Moscow. MAKS press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.