SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- M.J. Mayhew, J.S. Simonoff, W.J. Baumol, B.S. Selznick, S.J. Vassallo, Journ. of High. Edu, 87 (3), (2016)
- R. Johnson, S. Severance, W.R. Penuel, H. Leary, Journ. of Math. Teach. Edu, 19, 2-3 (2016)
- K. Lee, J. Hope, F. Abdulghani, Eval. and Progr. Plann, 55, (2016)
- G.B. Murphy, N. Tocher, B. Ward, Pub. Organiz. Rev., 16 (1), (2016)
- V.V. Dis. Dr. Ped. (Sci.: Mosc, 2008)
- P. Drucker, 3d Intern. Compet. Conf., Royal Lancaster Hotel, (London, 1998)
- M.M. Mihaylova, Pskovski regionologichesky zhurnal, 11, (2011)
- M.I. Shevchenko, Intern. Resear. Conf. (Mosc., 2011)
- N.A. Kolodiy, E.V. Rodionova, V.B. Agranovich, Mod. Prob. of Sci. and Edu, 2, (2013)
- E.V. Rodionova, N.A. Kolodiy, T.V. Konyukhova, Mod. Prob. of Sci. and Edu. 2, (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.