SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- O.V. Bleikher, N.V. Trubnikova, Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems, MEACS-2014, 1-4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Arsentieva, Bulletin of Transbaikal State University, 4, 87-93 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Morgoon, Political linguistics, 3(37), 122-128 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rule, J. Cointet & P.S. Bearman, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 112(35), 10837-10844 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lazar & M. Lazar, Discourse and Society, 15(2-3), 223-242 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Farrell, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 113(1), 92-97 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Weed, The journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 33(4), 802-810 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Trubnikova, Procedia - Social and Behavioural Sciences, 166, 666–669 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bassin & C. Kelly, Soviet and Post-Soviet Identities (Cambridge University Press. 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Light, Journal of Communist studies and transition politics, 19(3), 56 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Bouveng, The role of messianism in contemporary Russian identity and statecraft (Durham Univ. 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Saivetz, Communist and Post-Communist Studies, 45(3-4), 401-412 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gerovitch, Changes in the Discourse Technology and Culture, 37(1), 102-134 (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.