SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- J. J. Forest, P. G. Altbach, International handbook of higher education (Dordrecht: Springer, 2006)
- C. R. Graham, W. Woodfield, J. B. Harrison, The internet and higher education, 18, 4-14 (2013) [CrossRef]
- T. Filippova, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 206, 348-353 (2015). [CrossRef]
- C. J.Bonk, Curtis, C. R. Graham, The handbook of blended learning: Global perspectives, local designs (John Wiley & Sons, 2012)
- T. Krasnova, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166, 399-403 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R. Koper, C. Tattersall, eds., Learning Design. A Handbook on Modelling and Delivering the Networked Education and Training (2005)
- G. C. Conole, Review of Pedagogical Models and their use in e-learning (Milton Keynes: Open University, 2010)
- E. Prokhorets, M. Plekhanova, N. Scherbinina, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 215, 161-169 (2015) [CrossRef]
- C. M. Christensen, M. B. Horn, H. Staker. Is K-12 blended learning disruptive: An introduction of the theory of hybrids. The Christensen Institute. http://www.Christensen institute. org/wpcontent/uploads/2013/05/Is-K-12-Blended-Learning-Disruptive. pdf. (2013)
- R. Koper, Modeling units of study from a pedagogical perspective: the pedagogical metamodel behind EML (2001)
- F. Dubin, E. Olshtain, Course design (Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press, 2002)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.