SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2016RPTSS 2015 – International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 June 2016|
- J. J. Forest, P. G. Altbach, International handbook of higher education (Dordrecht: Springer, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Graham, W. Woodfield, J. B. Harrison, The internet and higher education, 18, 4-14 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Filippova, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 206, 348-353 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. J.Bonk, Curtis, C. R. Graham, The handbook of blended learning: Global perspectives, local designs (John Wiley & Sons, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Krasnova, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166, 399-403 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Koper, C. Tattersall, eds., Learning Design. A Handbook on Modelling and Delivering the Networked Education and Training (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Conole, Review of Pedagogical Models and their use in e-learning (Milton Keynes: Open University, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Prokhorets, M. Plekhanova, N. Scherbinina, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 215, 161-169 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Christensen, M. B. Horn, H. Staker. Is K-12 blended learning disruptive: An introduction of the theory of hybrids. The Christensen Institute. http://www.Christensen institute. org/wpcontent/uploads/2013/05/Is-K-12-Blended-Learning-Disruptive. pdf. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Koper, Modeling units of study from a pedagogical perspective: the pedagogical metamodel behind EML (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Dubin, E. Olshtain, Course design (Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.