SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- M.A. Bovtenko, Computer Linguodidactics. Textbook (Flinta: Nauka, Moscow, 2005) [In Rus]
- V.S. Sobkin, and D.V. Adamchuck, Monitoring of the social impact of information: what has changed in the school for three years? (Institute of Sociology of Education, Moscow, 2008) [In Rus]
- V.S. Sobkin, and D.V. Adamchuck, The ratio of participants in the educational process to the information and communication technologies (Institute of Sociology of Education, Moscow, 2008) [In Rus]
- O.G. Khomeriki, Education, science and culture in the global information space. (“Perspective” Publishing House, Moscow, 2008) [In Rus]
- V.S. Sobkin, Education and information culture. Sociological aspects. Works on the sociology of education. (Center of Sociology of Education, Moscow, 2000) [In Rus]
- E.A. Bystrova, Training Russian language at schools (Bustard, Moscow, 2007) [In Rus]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.