SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- T.P. Afanas’eva, I.A. Eliseeva, G.P. Novikova, Susceptibility of pre-school education to innovation and methods of its increase: monograph (Moscow, 2011) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lazarev, The System of school development (Moscow, 2002) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Martirosyan, Evaluation of innovative activity of school (Moscow, 2003) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kharisova, T.M. Shukaeva, The Susceptibility of the institutions of General education to innovation and methods to improve it. Monograph (Moscow, 2011) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kharisova, Problems of modern education, 1, 82–87 (2012) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kharisova, Pedagogika, 7, 34–41 (2015) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Khomeriki, Pedagogika, 2, 41–44 (1993) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.