SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- M.V. Klarin, Innovative Models in Education: A Worldwide Study (Luch, Moscow, to be published) [In Rus]
- M.V. Klarin, Problemy Sovremennogo Obrazovania, 4, 5–27 (2015) [In Rus]
- J.W. Botkin, M. Elmandra, and M. Melitza, No Limits to Learning: Bridging the Human Gap (Oxford: Pergamon press, 1979)
- M.V. Klarin, Pedagogika, 6, 32–39 (2014) [In Rus]
- P. Dillenbourg, What do you mean by collaborative learning? In: DillenbourgP. (Ed). Collaborative-learning: Cognitive and Computational Approaches (Elsevier, Oxford, 1999)
- M. Zollo, S.G. Winter, Organization Science, 13, 339–351 (2002) [CrossRef]
- D.A. Garvin, Learning in Action: A Guide to Putting the Learning Organization to Work (Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2000)
- J. Pfeffer, and R.I. Sutton, The Knowing-Doing Gap: How Smart Companies Turn Knowledge into Action (Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2000)
- P.M. Senge, The Fifth Discipline (Century Business, London, 1990)
- M. Polanyi, The Tacit Dimension (Routledge, London, 1966)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.