SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- H. De Wit, Internationalization of higher education in the United States of America and Europe. 4 (Westport, CT: Greenwood, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- C. Kerr, The internationalisation of learning and the nationalisation of the purposes of higher education: Two “laws of motion” in conflict? Eur J of Educ, 25, 5–22, (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Arefiev A Russian Higher Schools on the International Market of Educational Services (Social Forecasting Center, Moscow, 2007). [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- T. Friedman The lexus and the olive tree (Anchor Books, New York, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- L. Tikly Globalisation and education in the postcolonial world: Towards a conceptual framework, Comp Ed, 37(2), 156 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- C. Tilly, Past, present, and future globalizations (Teachers College Press, New York, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- Pennycook Global Englishes and transcultural flow (Routledge, New York, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Suárez-Orozco, C. Suárez-Orozco, Globalization, immigration, and education: Recent trends (Vatican City, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- F. Sarah Balistreri, Tony Di Giacomo, Ivanley Noisette, Thomas Ptak, Global Education: Connections, Concepts, and Careers, 10, (College Board, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- T. Monahan, Globalization, technological change, and public education (Routledge, New York, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cohen, M. Malin (Eds.), International perspectives on the goals of universal basic and secondary education 68–69 (Routledge Press, New York, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- Chris Dede, Comparing Frameworks for 21st Century Skills In 21st Century Skills, 3–19, (Solution Tree Press, Bloomington, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- F. Reimers, Global competency» is imperative for global success, The Chr of Hi Educ, 55, iss 21, A29, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Myasnikov, I.A. Tagunova, N. N. Naidenova Education in the global dimension (ITIP RAE, Moscow, 2009) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Wulfson, Ec. of educ., 1, 17 (2012) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Savina, Educ. in Russia, 31, (2013) [In Rus] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.