SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- H. De Wit, Internationalization of higher education in the United States of America and Europe. 4 (Westport, CT: Greenwood, 2002).
- C. Kerr, The internationalisation of learning and the nationalisation of the purposes of higher education: Two “laws of motion” in conflict? Eur J of Educ, 25, 5–22, (1990). [CrossRef]
- L. Arefiev A Russian Higher Schools on the International Market of Educational Services (Social Forecasting Center, Moscow, 2007). [In Rus]
- T. Friedman The lexus and the olive tree (Anchor Books, New York, 1999).
- L. Tikly Globalisation and education in the postcolonial world: Towards a conceptual framework, Comp Ed, 37(2), 156 (2001).
- C. Tilly, Past, present, and future globalizations (Teachers College Press, New York, 2004).
- Pennycook Global Englishes and transcultural flow (Routledge, New York, 2006).
- M. Suárez-Orozco, C. Suárez-Orozco, Globalization, immigration, and education: Recent trends (Vatican City, 2006).
- F. Sarah Balistreri, Tony Di Giacomo, Ivanley Noisette, Thomas Ptak, Global Education: Connections, Concepts, and Careers, 10, (College Board, 2012).
- T. Monahan, Globalization, technological change, and public education (Routledge, New York, 2005).
- J. Cohen, M. Malin (Eds.), International perspectives on the goals of universal basic and secondary education 68–69 (Routledge Press, New York, 2009).
- Chris Dede, Comparing Frameworks for 21st Century Skills In 21st Century Skills, 3–19, (Solution Tree Press, Bloomington, 2010).
- F. Reimers, Global competency» is imperative for global success, The Chr of Hi Educ, 55, iss 21, A29, (2009).
- V.A. Myasnikov, I.A. Tagunova, N. N. Naidenova Education in the global dimension (ITIP RAE, Moscow, 2009) [In Rus]
- B.L. Wulfson, Ec. of educ., 1, 17 (2012) [In Rus]
- A.K. Savina, Educ. in Russia, 31, (2013) [In Rus]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.