SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- T. Holm, and R. Sorup, Quality Procedures in European Higher Education (ENQA Occasional Papers, Section 2, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Tuning Educational Structures in Europe: Final Report, Phase One, (Bilbao, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Moore. Distance Education: A Systems View (2nd Edition Paperback, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- R. Halverson, and A. Smith, J. CTE, 26, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ommerborn, and R. Schuemer, Behinderung und Fernstudium Eine Bestandsaufnahme (ZIFF, Fern Universität, Hagen 2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Connell, Computers in the Schools, 143–171 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Benyon, Experience with developing multimedia courseware for the World Wide Web: the need for better tools and clear pedagogy Available online: URL http://www.hbuk.co.uk/ap/ijhcs/webusability.html (accessed on 23.03.2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.