SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- M. Scheler, Selected Philosophical Essays, (Northwestern University Press, Evanston, 1973)
- N.V. Gromyko, Centaur, 55, 27 (2001) [In Rus]
- J.F. Lyotard, The Postmodern condition (Aletheia, St. Petersburg, 1998)
- A. Toffler, Future Shock (OOO “Izdatelstvo AST”, Moscow, 2001)
- S.V. Gary, Mega Brain online. The man in the Internet era (Azbuka-Atticus, Hummingbird Series GALILEO, Moscow, 2011)
- N. Carr, The Shallows: What the Internet is doing to our brains, (Best Business Books, Moscow, 2012)
- A. Blair, Too Much to Know: Managing Scholarly Information before the Modern Age (Yale University Press, Yale, 2010)
- E. Pariser, Filters For wall: What the Internet is hiding from you (Alpina Business Books, Moscow, 2012)
- K. Shirky, Including the brain: free time in the Internet era (Career Press, Moscow, 2012)
- B.B. Slavin, Collective Intelligence Epoch: On the role of information in society, and about the nature of human communication (Stereotype, Moscow, 2013)
- B.B. Slavin, Birth Collective Intelligence: About the new laws the network society and a network economy and their impact on human behavior: The Great Transformation of the third millennium (Stereotype, Moscow, 2014)
- M. Castells, Galactica Online (U-factor (with the assistance of the Humanitarian University Press), Ekaterinburg, 2004) [In Rus]
- M. McLuhan, Understanding Media: External Expansion man (Hyperborea, Moscow, 2007) [In Rus]
- B.J. Poole, Teaching in the Computerized Classroom, 7, 308, 311 (2009) [In Rus]
- E-learning market-trends and forecast, 2014-2016 (Docebo-report, Moscow, 2016)
- R. Wergerif, Dialogic: Education for the Internet Age (Routledge, London, 2013)
- S.V. Ivanova, Education in organizational and humanistic dimension (Russian University of Peoples’ Friendship, Moscow, 2007) [In Rus]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.