SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education environment changes under the influence of InfoComm technologies|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- S. T. Shatskii, Pedagogy, 2, 416 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Neva, DFP, 6 (27), 36–52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Makarenko’s methods of education, Pedagogy, 8, 16–27 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- IX All-Union Congress of the Komsomol (Young guard, Moscow, 1931) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Boguslavskii, Children’s movement In Russia: between the past and the future (Scientific Book, Tver, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- The decree of the Central Committee of the CPSU (b) from may 25 (1931), “About the Production and technical propaganda” [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Potemkin, Articles and speeches on questions of public education (Publishing house of the RSFSR, Moscow-Leningrad, 1947) [Google Scholar]
- Teaching science: the Genesis and development forecasts: Sat. scientific. Tr. International scientific-theoretical conference on 28-29 may 2014. (FSSI and media type RAO, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Z. Sanaev, All my students wanted to be engineers (R, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Osniecka, PE, 2 (41), 83–90 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.