SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- I.V. Robert, Modern information technologies in education: didactic problems; prospects of application (1994) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Olkhovaya, V.A. Sadovaya, Higher Education Today, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Castells, The Information Age: Economy, Society and Culture (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Casper L. ASEE Prism, 9(4), 30 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Stichweh, Journal of sociology and social anthropology, 2 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- G. Siemens, International Journal of Instructional Technology & Distance Learning, 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Soldatkin, A look at trends in e-learning development in Russia, In Proc. Educational environment today and tomorrow (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Bubnov, E.V. Pluzhnik, V.I. Soldatkin, Regulatory support of e-learning in Russia, Cloud of Science, 2, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Eliseev, Information search in the Internet environment as a factor of development of informative independence of students of high school (Pedagogical House, Moscow, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Bubnov, E.V. Nikulchev, E.V. Pluzhnik, H. Edu. in Rus., 1, 159 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.