SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- I. Prigogine, I. Stengers, Time. Chaos. Quantum. On the solution of the paradox of time (Moscow, 2005)
- G. Haken, Synergetics (Moscow, 1980)
- G. Nicolis, I. Prigogine, Self-organization in nonequilibrium systems: From dissipative structures for ordering through fluctuations (Moscow, 1979)
- O.A. Khanchich, D.V. Loshadkin, E.G. Rozantsev, Plastics, 4, 22–23 (1999)
- S.Ya.Frenkel, Editor Additions to the book F.H. Jeil Polymer single crystals (Chemistry, 1968)
- S.J. Frenkel, Editor Additions to the book G.M. Bartenev, Yu.V. Zelenev, Course of Polymer Physics (Chemistry, 1976)
- O.A. Khanchich, Anisotropic structure in polymers with varying rigidity of macromolecules. Thesis. (Moscow, 1997)
- O.A. Khanchich, Anisotropic structure of the polymers and their study by small-angle polarized light scattering (MTI Press, 2014)
- O.A. Khanchich, M.L. Kerber, Plastics, 12, 10–12 (2010)
- O.A. Khanchich, S.G Efimova, N.P. Okromchedlidze, A.T. Serkov, S.J. Frenkel, Vysokomol. Soed, Ser.B, 19, 912–914 (1977)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.