SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- E. Bojkov, Bulletin of Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kolesnikova, Bulletin of the Pskov State University. Series: Natural and physical and mathematical sciences, 10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kryukov, I. Vasilieva, Higher education in Russia, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kuklina, S. Kuklin, Electronic book as an educational program study for complex purposes.: Educational sphere nowadays and in the future, data from 9th international practical science conference, 54-57 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kuklina, S. Kuklin, Electronic book as a base component of information-educational area in the system of continuous professional education: Professional secondary education, 12, 35–38. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Naseykina, Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 2, 121 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Semenovskih, Kazan Pedagogical bulletin, 6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tupikin, L. Kuklina, Electronic study book as a basis for the content of course books in distance education (evidence from natural sciences disciplines): Educational sphere nowadays and in the future, data from 10th international practical science conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.