SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- A. Lambrecht, A. Goldfarb, A. Bonatti at al., Marketing Letters, 25, 331–341 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Mäntymäki, J. Salo, Computers in Human Behavior, 27, 2088–2097 (2011) [CrossRef]
- E.B. Seufert, Freemium Economics: Leveraging Analytics and User Segmentation to Drive Revenue (The Savvy Manager’s Guides) (Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 2014)
- I.V. Osipov, V.V. Grishin, A.A. Volinsky, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 6, 11-18 (2014)
- M. Lewis, D. Mitra, Y. Yoon, Marketing Letters, 24, 71-84 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B. Gains, Billion dollar companies use customer referral programs http://www.referralsaasquatch.com/billion-dollar-companies-use-customer-referral-programs/ (2014)
- S. Ellis, M. Brown The GrowthHackers.com Team Startup Growth Engines: Case Studies of How Today’s Most Successful Startups Unlock Extraordinary Growth (2014).
- A. Rigatuso Growing growth: Perform your own cohort analysis. Toptal LLC Web http://www.toptal.com/data-science/growing-growth-perform-your-own-cohort-analysis Accessed (2014)
- Z. Huang, M. Benyoucef, Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 12, 246-259 (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Marks, Children and Youth Services Review 34, 1230–1236 (2012) [CrossRef]
- L. Válek, V. Jašíková, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 92, 986–991 (2013) [CrossRef]
- E.J. Johnson, S.B. Shu, B.G.C. Dellaert at al., Marketing Letters, 23, 487–504 (2012) [CrossRef]
- F. Fields, B. Cotton (2012). Social Game Design (Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 2012)
- T. Gnambs, M. Appel, B. Batinic, Computers in Human Behavior, 26, 1625–1631 (2010) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.