SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- A. Risina, Young Scientist, 5, 207-210 (2012)
- Final analytical report: Prospective fields for development of the Russian IT sector (Long-term technological forecast of the Russian IT sector) (2007)
- Professional Standards in the IT Industry, KIT, (2008)
- S. Kostyukevich, AlmaMater, 4, 11-19 (2013)
- Academic Ranking of World Universities in Computer Science – 2015 http://www.shanghairanking.com/SubjectCS2015.html
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings’ Engineering and Technology https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2015/subject-ranking/engineering-and-IT
- QS World University Rankings http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2015
- M. Sergievskiy, K. Zajtsev, AlmaMater, 5, 62-66 (2014)
- Site of University of Oxword http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/admissions/grad/Taught_modules
- Site of CA-Foscari in Venice http://www.unive.it/nqcontent.cfm?a_id=158105
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.