SHS Web Conf.
Volume 29, 20162016 International Conference “Education Environment for the Information Age” (EEIA-2016)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Technological and Methodology for Education Environment|
|Published online||03 August 2016|
- I.F. Goldovskay, Chemistry of Environments (WORLD, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Vedenjapina, A.A. Vedenjapin., Differencale studying of sciences about a nature and interaction with it of the person. In Proceedings of VIII International conference Educational environment today and tomorrow, p. 56–57 (MTI, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Vedenjapina, A.A. Vedenjapin, The analysis professional competences on discipline Chemistry of an environment. In Proceedings of IX International conference educational environment today and tomorrow, p. 30–32 (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Vedenjapina, J.A. Strizhakova., A.A. Vedenjapin, A.L. Lapidus. Ecology of the industry of Russia, 10, 1–4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Perel’man. Geochemistry of biosphere (Science, 1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.