SHS Web Conf.
Volume 30, 20165th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 September 2016|
- C . Mills, Job quality, satisfaction and expectations, Sociology Working Papers 06 (2007)
- D. Gallie, The Quality of working life: Is Scandinavia different?, Estudio/Working Paper (2000)
- J. Vinopal, The Discussion of Subjective Quality of Working Life Indicators, Sociologia 44, Nr. 3 (2012)
- C. Jencks, L. Perman and L. Rainwater, “What is a Good Job? A New Measure of Labour Market Success”, American Journal of Sociology, 93(6) (1988)
- S.A Dahl, T. Nesheim, K.M . Olsen, Quality of work – concepts and measurement, Working Papers on the Reconciliation of Work and Welfare in Europe, REC-WP/05 (2009)
- R . Kahn, Work and Health, New York; Wiley (1981)
- D.A. Nadler, E.E. Lawler, III. Quality of Work Life: Perspectives and directions. Organizational Dynamics, Winter (1983)
- L.E. Davies, M.F. Levine and J.C. Taylor, Defining quality of working life. Human Relations. 37(1) (1984)
- A.L. Kalleberg, B.F. Reskin, K. Hudson, “Bad jobs in America: Standard and nonstandard employment relation and job quality if the United States”, American Sociological Review, 65 (2000)
- S.J. Correll, C.L . Ridgeway, Expectation States Theory, Handbook of Social Psychology, Springers US (2006)
- Du Gay, P. Laurence John, Quality of Working Life in Sociological Perspective, Durham theses, Durham University. Available at Durham E-Theses Online: http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/6598/ (1988)
- S. Amartya, The Standard of Living. In The Standard of Living, edited by G. Hawthorn. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (1987)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.