SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- S. K. Yan, The Star, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Van der Heide, Malaysian Cinema, Asian Film: Border Crossings and National Cultures. (Amsterdam University Press, Amsterdam, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Hefner, The Politics of Multiculturalism: Pluralism and Citizenship in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia (University of Hawai’i Press, Honolulu, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Bakar, A Design Guide of Public Parks in Malaysia (Penerbit Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ong, D. Nonini, Ungrounded Empires : The Cultural Politics of Modern Chinese Transnationalism (Routledge, New York, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Lian, Multiculturalism, Migration, and the Politics of Identity in Singapore. (Springer, Singapore, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jamil, H. N. Ismail, Ethnicity and the State of Multiculturalism in Malaysia Education System, Intercultural and Multicultural Education : Enhancing Global Interconnectedness (Routledge, Oxon and New York, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. S. Goh, M. Gabrielpillai, P. Holden, G. C. Khoo, Race and Multiculturalism in Malaysia and Singapore (Routledge, Oxon and New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hall, Who Needs ‘Identity’? Identity: A Reader, (Sage Publication Int, London, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. C. L. Lim, Overcoming Passion for Race in Malaysia Cultural Studies (Brill, Danvers, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Hassan, the Journey by Chiu Keng Guan: A Message for All Malaysians, Astro Awani (2014) [Google Scholar]
- This interview was conducted at one of the authors’ – Wang Changsong’s – office at the School of Communication, Universiti Sains Malaysia, in Penang, Malaysia, on 18 November 2015. [Google Scholar]
- This interview was conducted by one of the authors – Wang Changsong – at the Han Chiang College campus field in Penang, Malaysia, on 5 February 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J. Clarke, K. Coll, E. Dagnino Neveu, Disputing Citizenship (Policy Press, Clifton, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Daniels, Building Cultural Nationalism in Malaysia : Identity, Representation and Citizenship (Routledge, New York & London, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. W. W. Yuen, A. C. K. Cheung, A SWOT Analysis of Exporting Hong Kong’s Higher Education to Asian Markets, Internationalization of Higher Education : The Case of Hong, (Springer, Singapore, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Hassan, Malaysian Cinema in A Bottle (Orange Dove, Selangor, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.