SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- J.M. Bernhardt, Am J Public Health, 94 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Freimuth, S.C. Quinn, Am J Public Health, 94, 12 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Antón, A. Goni, A. Illarramendi, J.J. Torres-Unda, J. Seco: KiReS: A Kinect-based telerehabilitation system. In e-Health Networking, Applications & Services (Healthcom), IEEE 15th International Conference on IEEE, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Kim, Motion Correction of 3D Autoregressive Model Using Kinect Skeletal Joint Coordinate. Master dissertation, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea (2016). (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Clayman, J.A. Manganello, K. Viswanath, B.W. Hesse, N.K. Arora, J Health Commun, 15, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Kim, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs Issue & Focus, 270 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Park, Report (Korea Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Duggan, Journal of health communication, 11, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Leach, If You Bill It, They Will Come: A literature review on clinical outcomes, cost-effectiveness, and reimbursement for telemedicine, (California Telemedicine and eHealth Center, Sacramento, CA, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mousavi Hondori, M. Khademi, Journal of Medical Engineering, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.