SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- A. Mosavilar, Pictograms. Jelve Honar (8 &9): (in Persian, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Anonymus. The Professional Association for Design for the U.S. Department of Transportation. Symbol signs, 2nd Ed. New York: American Institute of Graphic Arts (1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Davies, H. Haines, B. Norris and J. R. Wilson. Safety pictograms: are they getting the message across?, Appl. ergonomics 29, 1 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Lupton, J.A. Miller, Design Writing Research: Writing about Graphic Design. New York: Kiosk (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H. Katri, K. Kati, E. Hannes, J. Patricia, M. Airaksinen, Do pictograms improve children’s understanding of medicine leaflet information? Patient Educ. & Couns. 55, 3 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lemmon, W. Hyman, Pictowhat? Problems with the Use of Pictograms on Medical Devices. J.Clin. Eng., 31, 4 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ehlers, R. Dowse, Guidelines for the design of culture-specific pharmaceutical pictograms for use in a South African population. Int J Pharm Pract, in press (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dowse, M.S. Ehlers, The evaluation of pharmaceutical pictograms in a low-literate South African population. Faculty of Pharmacy, Rhodes University, Grahamstown 6140, South Africa, 45, 2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dowse, M.S. Ehlers, The development and evaluation of pharmaceutical pictograms. In: Scott PA, Bridger RS, J.Charteris, editors. Global ergonomics. Proceedings of the Ergonomics Conference, Cape Town. Amsterdam: (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dowse, M.S. Ehlers, Pictograms in pharmacy. Int. J. Pharm. Pract. 6, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.