SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- N. Wolf, The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty Are Used Against Women. London: Harper Collins. (2002)
- A. McClintock, Imperial Leather: Race, Gender, & Sexuality in colonial contest. London: Routledge. (1995)
- B. Ashcroft, G. Garreth T. Helen, The Empire Writes Back, Theory and Practice in Post-Colonial Literature 2nd Edition. Routledge. London, (2002)
- S. Madison, Critical Ethnography Method, Ethics, and Performance 2nd Edition. Sage Publication. USA, (2012)
- H. Lasswell, Describing the Contents of Communication. NJ: Princeton University Press, (1946)
- S. Titscher, M. Meyer, R. Wodak, & E. Vetter (2000). Methods of Text and Discourse Analysis. London: Sage Publications.
- A. Prabasmoro, Becoming White: Representasi Ras, Kelas, Femininitas dan Globalitas Dalam Iklan Sabun. Bandung: Matahari, (2003)
- Rumah cantik citra http://www.rumahcantikcitra.co.id
- D. Infante, A. Rancer, D. Womack, Building Communication Theory 2nd Edition. Illinois: Waveland Press. Inc (1993)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.