SHS Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2017International Conference on Communication and Media: An International Communication Association Regional Conference (i-COME’16)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 February 2017|
- L.A. Adelakun, Mass Communication and Journalism, 4, 193 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Vinson, Making the News: Politics, the Media, and Agenda Setting. Public Opinion Quarterly, 78(3), 761 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Boydstun, Making the news: Politics, the media, and agenda setting. University of Chicago Press (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Martin, Making the news: Politics, the media, and agenda setting. Journalism, 16(2), 298–299 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Mustapha, Agenda-setting Theory: A Reflective and Visionary Analysis, in Critique and Application of Communication Theories, N.T. Ekeanyanwu, S.N. Ngoa, and I.A. Sobowale, Editors., Convenant University Press: Ota, Ogun State. 105–132(2012). [Google Scholar]
- R. Coleman et al., Agenda setting. The handbook of journalism studies, 147–160 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Curtin,. Journal of Public Relations Research, 11, 1 (1999).. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Shaw et al,. Int. J. Public Opin. Res, 11, 1 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bantimaroudis, S. Zyglidopoulos, and P.C. Symeou, J. com, 60, 4 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Ragas, and M.S. Roberts, Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly, 86, 1 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Besiou, M.L. Hunter, and L.N. Van Wassenhove, A Web of Watchdogs: Stakeholder Media Networks and Agenda-Setting in Response to Corporate Initiatives. J. Bus. Ethics, 118, 4 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Kim, D.A. Scheufele, and J. Shanahan,. Journalism & mass communication quarterly, 79, 1 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kiousis, and M. McCombs,. Communication Research, 31, 1 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Moon., Communication Research, 40, 5, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Vliegenthart, and S. Walgrave,. Party Politics, 17, 3 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Nwanne,. Global Journal of Medical Research, 14, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Thesen, Political Agenda Setting as Mediatized Politics? Media-Politics Interactions from a Party and Issue Competition Perspective Int. J. Press/Polit, 19, 2 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.