SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Auditing and Internal Control|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- Ab Razak, N. H., Ahmad, R., & Aliahmed, H. J. Government ownership and performance: An analysis of listed companies in Malaysia. COC, 6(2), 434–442 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Amran, N. A., & Ahmad, A. C. Corporate governance mechanisms and performance: Analysis of Malaysian family and non-family controlled companies. JMAA, 6(2), 1(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ararat, M., Aksu, M., & Tansel Cetin, A. How board diversity affects firm performance in emerging markets: Evidence on channels in controlled firms. CGIR, 23(2), 83–103(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ararat, M., Black, B. S., & Yurtoglu, B. B. Corporate Governance, Business Groups, and Market Value : Time-Series Evidence from Turkey Corporate Governance, Business Groups, and Market Value : Time-Series Evidence from Turkey, LER (13) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ararat, M., Süel, E., Aytekin, B., & Alkan, S. Women on board Turkey: 2014 (2nd Annual Report: Independent Women Directors Project). BizEd (Vol. 3) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Bany-Ariffin, A. N., Nor, F. M., & McGowan, C. B.. Pyramidal structure, firm capital structure exploitation and ultimate owners’ dominance. IRFA, 19(3), 151–164(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Morten Balling, Elizabeth Hennessy, R. O. (1998). Corporate Governance, Financial Markets and Global Convergence. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bortolotti, B., & Faccio, M. Reluctant privatization, Boston Meetings Paper, ECGI, 40 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Claessens, S., Djankov, S., & Lang, L. H. P. The separation of ownership and control in East Asian corporations. JFE, 58(1), 81–112 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Demirag, I., & Serter, M. Ownership patterns and control in Turkish listed companies. Corporate Governance: IR, 11(1), 40–51(2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Faccio, M., & Lang, L. H. P. The ultimate ownership of Western European corporations. JFE, 65(3), 365–395(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gomez, E. T., & Jomo, K. S. Malaysia’s Political Economy: Power, Profits, Patronage. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Grossman, S. J., & Hart, O. D. One share-one vote and the market for corporate control. JFE, 20, 175–202(1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- La Porta, R., Lopez-de-Silanes, F., Shleifer, A., & Vishny, R. The quality of government. JLEO, 15(1), 222–279 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- La Porta, R., Shleifer, A., & Vishny, R. W. López-De-Silanes, F. Law and finance//Journal of Political Economy (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Lee, C.. Telecommunications reforms in Malaysia. APCE, 73(4), 521–540 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Lemmon, M. L., & Lins, K. V. Ownership structure, corporate governance, and firm value: Evidence from the East Asian financial crisis. JF, 58(4), 1445–1468 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morck, R., Wolfenzon, D., & Yeung, B. Corporate governance, economic entrenchment and growth. NBER, 43(3,Sep), 655–720 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Morck, R., & Yeung, B. Y. Special issues relating to corporate governance and family control, WBPRWP, 3406 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Muhamed, A. B. I. N., Strätling, R., & Salama, A. The Impact Of Government Investment Organizations In Malaysia On The Performance Of Their Portfolio Companies. APCE, 85(3), 453–473(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sun, Q., Tong, W., & Yu, Q. Determinants of foreign direct investment across China. JIMF, 21(1), 79–113(2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, E., Cho, C.-C., & Wu, C.-H. Role of auditor in agency conflict and corporate governance: empirical analyses of Taiwanese firms. CMS, 8(3), 333–353(2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.