SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- Monks, Robert A. G. and Nell Minow. Corporate Governance. New Jersey: Wiley-Blackwell (2004)
- Hastori, Siregar Hermanto, et al. Agency Costs, Corporate Governance and Ownership Concentration: The Case of Agro-industrial Companies in Indonesia. Asian Social Science, 11(18): 311–319 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Ionescu, Luminita. Effects of Corporate Governance on Firm Value. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, 7(4), 215–220 (2012)
- Marouan, Kouki and Dabboussi Moez. Impact of Corporate Governance on Shareholder Value Creation: Evidence from Tunisian Context. International Business Research, 8(5) (2015) [CrossRef]
- Siahaan, Fadjar O.P. The Effect of Good Corporate Governance Mechanism, Leverage, and Firm Size on Firm Value. GTSF International Journal on Business Review (GBR), 2(4):137–142 (2013)
- Klapper, Leora F. and Inessa Love. Corporate Governance, Investor Protection, and Performance in Emerging Markets. World Bank Policy Research Working Paper (2002)
- Bunkanwanicha et al., (2008)
- Arping, Stefan and Zacharias Sautner. Corporate Governance and Leverage: Evidence from a Natural Experiment. Tinbergen Institute Discussion Paper, 10-019/2 (2010)
- Richardson, Grant, et al. Corporate Tax Aggressiveness, Outside Directors and Debt Policy: An empirical Analysis. Journal of Corporate Finance, 25:107–121 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Saad, Noriza Mohd. Corporate Governance Compliance and the Effects to Capital Structure in Malaysia. International Journal of Economic and Finance, 2(1): 105–114 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Funchal, Bruno and Daniel Gottlieb. Corporate Governance, Bankruptcy Law and Firms’ Debt Financing Under Uncertainty. Corporate Ownership and Control, 6(2):47–50 (2008)
- Alves, Paulo, E.B. Couto, and P.M. Francisco. Board of Director Composition and Capital Stucture. Research in International Business and Finance, 35, 1–32 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Jiang, Yuanyuan. Taxes, Debt, and Firm Value: New Evidence. Yale University, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing (2004)
- Myers, Steward C. Determinats of Corporate Borrowing. Journal of Financial Economics, 5: 147–175 (1977) [CrossRef]
- Fama, Eugene F. and Kenneth R. French. Taxes, Financing decisions, and Firm Value, (1977). (Online), (https:/ssrn.com/abstract=1871 accessed on Oct. 13 (2015)
- Modigliani, Franco and Merton H. Miller. Corporate Income Taxes and the Cost of Capital: A Correction. The American Economic Review, 53(3) (1963)
- Abor, Joshua and Vera Viador. Does Corporate Governance Explain Dividend Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa? International Journal of Law and Management, 55(3):201–225 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Kowalewski, Oskar, I. Stetsyuk, and O. Talavera. Corporate Governance and Dividend Policy in Poland. German Istitute of Economic Research, 702 (July). German Institutte for Economic research, 702 (July) (2007)
- Schellenger, Michael H., D. D. Wood, and A. Tashakori. Board of Director Composition, Shareholder Wealth and Dividend Policy. Journal of Management, 15(3):457–467 (1989) [CrossRef]
- Taimur, Sharif, H. Purohit, and R. Pillai. Analysis of Factors Affecting Share Prices: The Case of Bahrain Stock Exchange. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 7(3):207–216 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Pinkowitz, Lee, R. Stulz, and R. Williamson. Does the Contribution of Corporate Cash Holdings and Dividends to Firm Value Depend on Governance: A Cross-country Analysis. The Journal of Finance, 61(6):2725–2751 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Okafor, C. A. and C.O. Mgbame Dividend Policy and Share Price Volatility in Nigeria. Jorind (9)1 June 2011:202–210 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.