SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- A. Khurshid, Islamic Foundation. Its basic Principles and Characteristics. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tricker, An International Review. Corporate Governance–the subject whose time has come. Corporate Governance: 8(4), 289–296 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Committee, Report on Corporate Governance. Corporate Governance. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Cheah, C. Yeap, MAICSA. Perspectives on Corporate Governance and Management. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Al-Attas, Berita Publishing: Faces of Islam. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- S.O Al-Habshi, INMIND. Islamic Management for Excellence. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sheridan, N. Kendall, Pitman Pub. Corporate governance: An action plan for profitability and business success. (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.