SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- A.B. Carroll, A three-dimensional conceptual model of corporate performance, Academy of Management Review, 4, 4 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- J.C.Coffee Jr., The future as history: the prospects for global convergence in corporate governance and its implications, Northwestern University Law Review, 93, 3, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Y Gao, Corporate social performance in China: Evidence from large companies, Journal of Business Ethics, 89, 1 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Elgri, D.A. Ralston, Corporate responsibility: a review of international management research from 1998 to 2007, Journal of International Management, 14, 4 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. Luthge, H. G. Han, Assessing corporate social and financial performance in China, Social Responsibility Journal, 8,3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.