SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- C.P. D’Abate, M.A. Youndt, K.E. Wenzel, Making the most of an internship: An empirical study of internship satisfaction. Academy of Management: Learning and Education, 8, 4 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C.P., Maertz Jr., P.A., Stoeberl, J., Marks, Building successful internships: Lessons from the research for interns, schools, and employers. Career Development International, 19, 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, A survey on student satisfaction with cooperative accounting education based on Audit firm internships. Asian Review of Accounting, 20, 3 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mills, Job design. Personal Review, 2, 2 (1973). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Hackman, G.R. Oldham, Motivation through the design of work: Test of a theory. Organizational Behavior and Human Performance, 16, (1976). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fried, G. R. Ferris, The validity of the job characteristics model: A review and meta-analysis. Personnel Psychology, 40, (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sutherland, Employment status and job satisfaction. Evidence-based HRM: a Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, 1, 2 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Verhofstad, H. De Witte, E. Omey, Higher educated workers: Better job but less satisfied? International Journal of Manpower, 28, 2 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Humphrey, J.D. Nahrgang, F.P. Morgeson, Integrating motivational, social, and contextual work design features: A meta-analytic summary and theoretical extension of the work design literature. Journal of Applied Psychology, 92, 5 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Deci, R. M. Ryan, The “what” and “why” of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination of behavior. Psychological Inquiry, 11, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Howard, A.N. Raymond, C. Wang, Motivation to learn and course outcomes: The impact of delivery mode, learning goal orientation, and perceived barriers and enablers, Personnel Psychology, 59, 3 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.