SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- M. Metzger, Accounting ethics: Imagine that, J Gov. Fin. Mgt 53, 1 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- N. Koumbiadis, G. Conway, J. Angel, An empirical study in ethical perception: will the mandated AICPA curriculum change differ between those who have taken an ethics course or not? W J Mgt 2, 3 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghosal, Bad management theories are destroying good management practices, Aca. Mgt L Edu 4 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Felton, R.R. Sims, Teaching business ethics: Targeted outputs, JBE 60 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dellaportas, Making a difference with a discrete course on accounting ethics, JBE 65 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- C. O’Leary, C, S. Mohamad, The successful influence of teaching ethics on Malaysian accounting students, Mal. Acctg Rev 7, 2 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Klimex, J., K. Wenell, Ethics in accounting: An indispensable course? Aca. Edu. L J 15 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Mastracchio, Teaching CPAs about serving the public interest, CPA 75, 6 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Slocum, S. Rohlfer, S. C. Gonzalez-Canton, Teaching business ethics through strategically integrated micro-insertions, JBE 125 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Jun, C. Neesham, Moral Identity as leverage point in teaching business ethics, JBE 124 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.Z.A Rashid, S.K. Alsagoff, Perceived ethical values of Malaysian managers, JBE 12 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Yunanda, N. Abdul Majid, The contribution of Islamic ethics towards ethical accounting practices, I Social Env. Acctg 5 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Yekta, A.Z. Ahmad, R. Kaur, Corporate code of ethics and reporting wrongdoing in private sector organizations in Malaysia, Int. J B Mgt 5, 7 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Caelli, L. Ray, J. Mill, Clear as mud: Toward greater clarity in generic qualitative research, Int. J Qual. M 2, 2 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Merriam, Basic interpretive qualitative research. (1998). S. B. Merriam (Ed.), Qualitative research in practice (Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ritchie, J. Lewis, G. Elam, G, Designing and selecting samples. J. Ritchie, J. Lewis (eds.), Qualitative research: A guide for social science students and researchers (Sage Publication Ltd, London, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- L. Spencer, J. Ritchie, J. W. O’Connor, Analysis: Practices, principles and processes. J. Ritchie, J. Lewis (eds.), Qualitative research: A guide for social science students and researchers (Sage Publication Ltd, London 2003). [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Merton, A.K. Rossi, Contributions to the theory of reference group behaviour, Reading in Reference Group Theory and Research (New York, 1968). [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Elias, The impact of professional commitment and anticipatory socialization on accounting students’ ethical orientation, JBE 68 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Garavan, M. Morley, The socialization of high-potential graduates into the organization: Initial expectations, experiences and outcomes, J Man. Psy 12, 2 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sisaye, The functional-institutional and consequential-conflictual sociological approaches to accounting ethics education: Integrations from sustainability and ecological resources management literature, Man. A J 26, 3 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.