SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- AAOIFI, Statement of Financial Accounting (SFA) 1 (Accounting Objectives), Manama: Bahrain.
- AAOIFI, Statement of Financial Accounting FAS 16 Accounting for Foreign Currency Transaction. Manama: Bahrain.
- Abdul Rahman, A.R. (2006) “An Islamic Perspective of Accounting Objectives and Concepts”, New Horizon, Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance, London.
- Akram Khan, M (undated). “Accounting Issues and Concepts
- Bello, A. (2009). “The Marginal Value Relevance of Inflation Accounting Adjustments”. Nigerian Journal of Accounting Research. Vol.5 (1) p 1–11. ISSN: 978-125-193–x.
- Bello, A. & Zaid, A. (2013). “Value Relevance a Tradeoff between Inflation and Historical Cost Accounts”. Accounting Frontier, Vol. 15(1). ISSN 0189–1743.
- Baydoun, N. and R. Willett. (1994). Islamic Accounting Theory. Proceeding of AAANZ Annual Conference, Sydney, Australia.
- Christoper, N. & Roszani, H. (2012). Islamic Accounting, Edward Pub. U.K.
- Gambling, T. and Karim., R.A.A. (1991). Business and Accounting Ethics in Islam. Mansell, London.
- Gambling, T. (1974), Societal Accounting, London: George Allen & Unwin.
- Kuhn, T.S. (1970). Structure of Scientific Revolution, 2nd ed University Chicago. USA.
- Qura’an & Hadiths
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.