SHS Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2017The 17th Annual Conference of the Asian Academic Accounting Association (2016 FourA Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 February 2017|
- Warkentin M., et al., Encouraging Citizen Adoption of e-Government by Building Trust,Journal of Electronic Markets, 2002. 12(3): p. 157–162. [CrossRef]
- Anderson T., Fox M., and Schwartz B.N., History and trends in e-filing: A survey of CPA Practitioners, The CPA Journal, 2005: p. 66–69.
- Saman W.S.W.M. and Haider A., E-Shariah in Malaysia: Technology Adoption Within Justice System, Transforming government: People, Process & Policy, 2013. 7(2): p. 256–276. [CrossRef]
- Krause J., E-filing made easy, ABA Journal, 2003: p. 68.
- Anonymous, Legal group expects e-filing increase, The Information Management Journal, 2005: p. 12.
- Davis F.D., Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use and User Acceptance of Information Technology, MIS Quarterly, 1989. 13(3): p. 319–340. [CrossRef]
- Venkatesh V., et al., User Acceptance of Information Technology: Toward a Unified View,MIS Quarterly, 2003. 27(3): p. 425–478.
- Anderson J.E., Schwager P.H., and Kerns R.L., The Drivers for Acceptance of Tablet PCs by Faculty in a College of Business,Journal of Information Systems Education, 2006. 17(4): p. 429–440.
- Krejcie R.V. and Morgan D.W., Determining Sample Size for Research Activities, Educational and Psychological Measurement, 1970. 30: p. 607–610. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.