SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- U.N. Androsuk, Economics and Management. Evaluating the performance of the cluster functioning and the sustainable development of the enterprise, 1, 65–70 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gordeev, O.A. Maslennikova, S.V. Donskova, N.K. Dolgushin, A.H. Zaveryuha, E.V. Ulyanov, Economics of food industry enterprises (Agrokonsult, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Baibakova, The system for evaluating the financial condition of the integrated unities of dairy of agro-industrial subcomplex in the Kirov region. Monograph (Vyatka state university, Kirov, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kosholkina, N. Borhunov, O.A. Rodionova, AIC: Economy, management. Methodology for determining the parity relations in the agricultural sector, 1, 43–48 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.D. Schmidt, I.M. Romanova, I.S. Mihin, The economic analysis: theory and practice. Complex technique of evaluating the efficiency of the integration processes in bakeries, 30, 13–19 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Sitnikova, Possibilities of forming the vertically integrated industrial enterprise. http//uecs.ru/uecs54-542013/item/2204-2013-06-20-08-16-53 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Shubin, Development of the mechanism of forming and evaluating the performance of the vertically-integrated structures (Russian state library, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kin Lo, and Z. Thomas Lys, The Ohlson Model: Contribution to Valuation Theory, Limitations, and Empirical Applications: Sauder School of Business Working Paper (2000). [Google Scholar]
- The model of Edwards-Bell-Olson (EBO). http//www.valnet.ru [Google Scholar]
- J. Spengler, Journal of political economy. Vertical Integration and Antitrust Policy, 58, 347–352 (1950) [Google Scholar]
- O. Willson, New developments in the analysis of market structure. Cambridge (Mass). Vertical Integration and Related Variation on a Transaction-Cost Economics Theme (1986). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kozhin, Economic efficiency of the vertical integration of timber enterprises (in the example of the Arkhangelsk region) (Russian state library, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Poluhin, Evaluating the efficiency of enterprise integration in the sphere of industrial production (Russian state library, Moscow, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Popov, The integration of economic entities in the market economy (Russian state library, Moscow, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Rodionova, N.A. Borhunov, O.A. Grebenkova, Large and small unities: analysis, trends of development and mechanisms of interaction (NIPKTS Voshod-A, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Tazetdinov, Evaluating the economic efficiency of enterprise integration (Russian state library, Kazan, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Yakutin, Russian Economic Journal. Conceptual approaches to evaluating the efficiency of corporate integration, 5, 71–81 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Baibakova, Economy, labor, management in agriculture. The sectoral approach to evaluating the efficiency of the integrated agrounities, 1, 61–63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Baibakova, Economics and Management: problems and solutions. Evaluating the efficiency of the integration processes in the agro-industrial complex, 2(56), 8, 119–123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Suvorova, I.V. Pestova, Economics and Management: problems and solutions. The analysis of approaches to evaluating the synergetic effect of functioning of the biotechnology cluster, 2(56), 8, 59–64 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Suvorova, The synergetic effect of the industry clustering: the analysis, evaluation, forecast. Monograph (the Vyatka State University, Kirov, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Suvorova, III International Scientific and Practical Conference. Sustainable Development of Society and Economy. Integration, clustering and synergy as the constituent elements of sustainable economic growth 397–398 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.