SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- E.M. Karlik. D.S. Demidenko. Economic issues. 9. 21–29 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Novichenko. T.D. Popova. Accounting the costs of product quality improvement (Finances and statistics. Moscow. 1986) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Popova. Bookkeeping. 11. 71–72 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Freedman. Audit: controlling costs and financial results while analyzing the quality of products (UNITY. Moscow. 1997) [Google Scholar]
- U.P. Adler. S.E. Schepetova. Standards and quality. 2. 29–35 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- T. Nakamura. Quality. trade and economics. 23–31 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- I.H. Ansoff. Strategic management (Economics. Moscow. 1989) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Rakhlin. L.E. Skripko. Standards and quality. 3. 49–51 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Babenkov. Management of an industrial enterprise on the basis of process aproach to accounting and analysis of quality costs (Moscow. 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kanivets. Mechanism for evaluating costs efficiency in the quality management system of an enterprise (Tambov. 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.A. Chesnokova. Improving the organization of quality costs management in the industrial enterprise (Saratov. 2007) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Palitsyn. V.M. Proleyko. Economic methods of production quality management (Mechanical Engineering. Moscow. 1981) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Rozova. Quality management (Vector. St. Petersburg. 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kane. B.V. Ivanov. V.N. Koreshkov. A.G. Shirtladze. Controlling: tutorial (Finances and statistics. Moscow. 2006) [Google Scholar]
- British standard BS 6143: Guide to the economics of quality. Part 1. Process cost model (NTK Trek. Moscow. 2003). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Budischeva. Ya.D. Plotkin. Regulating costs of ensuring production quality (Publ. of standards. Moscow. 1989) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Malova. Practice of implementing the system of accounting and analysis of quality costs (NTK Trek. Moscow. 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Zakora. Development of total quality management (TQM) system in the industrial enterprise (Saratov. 2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Khorvat. Issues of theory and practice of management 4. 44–56 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gorbunova. Improving quality costs management in the enterprises of pipe and metallurgy industry (Saratov. 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.