SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- A.A. Shchiptsov, Vector of Science of TSU. Series: Economy and Managment, 1, 141 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lobaskova, Improving the motivation of management personnel in industrial enterprises (Nizhny Novgorod, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Gurov, and E.V. Sukmanov, Bulletin of the Kusk State Agricultural Academy, 2, 72 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Neher, JHP, 31, 3 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Conforti, Occupational Health Nursing, 20, 12 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- А. Maslow, Motivation and personality (St. Petersburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Herzberg, ILR Review, 18, 3 (1965) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Kostenko, Terra Economicus, 10, 115 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Orpen, Human Relations, 32, 3 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Mikhaylova, Motivation and Salary, 2, 78 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Shamray, Theory and Practice of Social Development, 4, 316 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rassadin, Labor and Social Relations, 3, 53 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sharipova, and D.V. Buss, Siberian Commerce and Economic Journal, 2, 47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Kibanov, Personnel management of the organization: textbook (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Meskon, M. Albert, and F. Khedouri, Fundamentals of management: translated from English (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Evans, and E. Waite, Europien Review of Labour and Research, 16, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ozhegov, and N.Yu. Shvedova, Dictionary of Russian language (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kopytova, Modern problems of science and education, 1-1, 691 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Krisanov, Management motivation of personnel in industrial enterprises (by the example of metallurgical enterprises) (Izhevsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Prokof’ev, A.M. Belyaev, and S.G. Eremin, Modern technology of staff in government bodies: a monograph (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.