SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- R.L. Nelson, Merger movements in American industry, 1895-1956 (Princeton university press, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Narver, Conglomerate mergers and market competition (University of California press, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Gaughan, Mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructurings (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Buhner, International Journal of Industrial Organization. The success of mergers in Germany, 9(4), 513–532 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- R. Conn, A.D. Cosh, P.M. Guest, A. Hughes, Journal of Business Finance and Accounting. The impact on U.K. acquirers of domestic, cross-Border, public and private acquisitions, 5-6(32), 815–870 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dickerson, H. Gibson, E. Tsakalotos, Oxford Economic Papers. The impact of acquisitions on company performance: evidence from a large panel of U.K. firms, 49(3), 344–361 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Franks, R.S. Harris, Journal of Financial Economics. Shareholder wealth effects of corporate takeovers: the U.K. experience 1955-1985, 23, 225–249 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goergen, L. Renneboog, European Financial Management. Shareholder wealth effects of European domestic and cross-border takeover bids, 10(1), 9–45 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jansson, M. Kirk-Smith, S. Wightman, European Business Review. The impact of the single European market on cross border mergers in the UK manufacturing industry, 94(2), 8–13 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rodríguez-Pose, H. Zademach, Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie. Industry dynamics in the German merger and acquisitions market, 97(3), 296–313 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Whitelock, M.R. Ree, European Business Review. Trends in mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures in the single European market, 93(4), 26–32 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bae, J. Kang, J. Kim, Journal of Finance. Tunneling or value added? Evidence from mergers by Korean business groups, 57(6), 2695–2740 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Gopalaswamy, D. Acharya, J. Malik, Investment Management and Financial Innovations. Stock price reaction to merger announcements: an empirical note on Indian markets, 5(1), 95–103 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kang, A. Shivdasani, T. Yamada, Journal of Finance. The effect of bank relations on investment decisions: an investigation of Japanese takeover bids, 55, 2197–2218 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, J.A. Pagan, Y. Chu, International Journal of Revenue Management. Revenue enhancement and wealth effects of mergers and acquisitions in Asian emerging markets, 4(2), 179–194 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Nam, D. Yang, M. Park, G. Oh, J. Park, Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies. Stock market reaction to mergers and acquisitions in anticipation of a subsequent related significant event: evidence from the Korean telecommunications industry, 8(2), 185–200 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. Xu, Proceedings of China Private Economy Innovation International Forum 2007, 300–305 (2007) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Martynova, L. Renneboog, Journal of Banking and Finance. A Century of corporate takeovers: what have we learned and where do we stand? 32(10), 2148–2177 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Ivanov, Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice. Russian market of merges and absorption: in search of synergetic effect, 41, 60–70 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Avdasheva, D. Tsytsulina, Research in International Business and Finance. The effects of M&As in highly concentrated domestic vis-à-vis export markets: by the example of Russian metal industries, 34, 368–382 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Karelina, Economy of Region. Empirical analysis of the integration activity of business structures in the regions of Russia, 4, 54–68 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lorentz, L. Häkkinen, O. Hilmola, Baltic Journal of Management. Analysis of the Russian retail sector: prospects for cross-border M&A activity, 1(2), 148–168 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ignatishin, Mergers and acquisitions: strategy, tactics, finances (Piter, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.