SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- L.G. Eldenburg, S.K. Wolcott, Cost Management: Measuring, Monitoring, and Motivating Performance (John Wiley and Sons, Ltd, Hoboken, NJ, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Hilton, M.W. Maher, F.H. Selto, Cost Management: Strategies for Business Decision (Irwin/McGraw-Hill, New York, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Lebedev, T.G. Drozdova, B.P. Kustarev, Cost management in the enterprise. Textbook for high schools (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Chertok, Fundamentals of cost management in the enterprise: textbook. (Publisher of Sankt-Petersburg University of management and economic, St. Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gomonko, T.F. Tarasova, Cost management in the enterprise (KnoRus, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Asaul, V.K. Sevek, C.S. Manchyk-Sat, Cost management and controlling: textbook (RPD TuvSU, Kyzyl, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Drury, Management and Cost Accounting. New Edition (2nd & Subsequent) (Cengage Learning, Boston, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Horngren, Srikant M. Datar, Madhav V. Rajan, Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis (Pearson Education Limited, Harlow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Bragg, Management Accounting Best Practices: A Guide for the Professional Accountant (Wiley, Hoboken, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kerimov, Management accounting: textbook (Dashkov&Co, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Vahrushina, Management accounting (Omega-L, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Savitskaya, A comprehensive analysis of the economic activity of the enterprise: textbook (Infra-M, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.