SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- A.I. Dobrynin, S.A. Diatlov, V.A. Konnov, S.A. Kurganskii, Productive Power of The Human: Structure and Forms of Appearance (Saint-Petersburg University of Economics and Finances, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Babkin, A.A. Moshkov, News of the St. Petersburg State Economic University, 6(84), 46–47 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Dolan, D.E. Lindsey, Market. Microeconomic Model (Copyright, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tuguskina, Personnel Management, 3, 205 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Khmeleva Human Capital as A Condition of Formation of Innovation Economy of The Region: monograph (SaSMU, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Becker, Economic Analysis and Human Behaviour (Selected Works on Economic Theory, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. Fisher, 15–17 (1927) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Soboleva, Pardoxes of Human Capital Measuring: Scientific Report (Institute of Economics of RAS, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Marx and F. Engels, Capital (1961) [Google Scholar]
- L. Thurow, Investment in Human Capital (Academia, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Abalkin, Russian Strategic Response to The Challenges of The New Century (Ekzamen, Мoscow, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- М.K. Akhtiamov, Е.A. Gonchar, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 8-1(61-1), 522–527 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Galieva, V.A. Mishin, Collection of Conferences of Research and Development Centre “Soziosfera”, 11, 71–72 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.М. Nureev, Russia: Characteristics of Capacity Buildings (Norma, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fisher, R. Dornbusch, R. Schmalensee, Economics (Delo, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Shultz, Human Capital in the International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences (1968) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Schultz, University of California Press, 149–166 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Schultz, Investment in Human Capital: the Role of Education and of Research (Free Press, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Belkin, V.I. Vinogradova, Innovation Activity of Human Capital (Institute of Economics of UD of RAS, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Schultz, The Economic Value of Education (Columbia University Press, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Schultz, Investment in Human Capital (Economic Growth – an American Problem, Englewood Cliffs, 1964) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.