SHS Web Conf.
Volume 35, 20173rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||26 June 2017|
- T.V. Kirillova, Practical Marketing, 2-1(240-1), 22–30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Beck, N.N. Beck, E.V. Buzulukova, The methodology of the study of network forms of business organization: monograph (Publishing house of the Higher school of Economics, Moscow,2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Achrol, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 25, 1, 56–71 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Kotelnikov, Development of retail networks as a backbone element of the transformation of the trade (for example, food sector). Organizational forms and competitive strategies in the Russian retail trade (regional aspect) (Vershina, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Popov, V.A. Sinyukov, Formats of retail: evolution and modernity: monograph (RICHIEP, Khabarovsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- www.planet.retail.net [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Cheglov, Innovative retail companies. Organizational leadership and effective technology: monograph (Publishing house FORUM, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Dudakova, Marketing solutions network technologies in the retail trade: monograph (Publishing house Dashkov and K, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.